1) Need a fun writing exercise? Try reading books in different genres, or of different styles, and free writing afterward. You’ll see what in your writing style changes based on other authors, and what stays consistent throughout. This will help you develop your own unique style.
2) Don’t be too concerned about things that have been “done before” popping up in your story. You’ll usually know if you’re going too far. When in doubt, get a second set of eyes on your work. Don't let one or two similar elements hold you back from writing.
3) When you feel stuck, it’s okay to pause and take a breath. It’s okay to have a bad day, but remember to start fresh tomorrow. Remember how amazing your brain is, and that no one else has your unique vision, experiences, and voice.
4) In search of inspiration? Read other books. Write in a journal, and/or dream journal. Try other creative activities, like drawing, making clay figures, singing, dancing, etc. Sometimes all you need is some fresh air and a cup of tea.
5) I think you know what I'm about to say. Never forget those two golden rules! Keep on reading and writing as much as possible!